Posted: Sep 29 2013
What are Hailey's must haves when she's swim, bike, running?
1. Smith Pivlock sunnies: http://www.smithoptics.com/
2. Osmo Pre-load- takes the need of salt tabs away and gets you ready to race:
3. Muscle Milk for recovery after a hard effort and all races, gets me back on track quickly!: www.musclemilk.com
4. Compex Muscle stimulator to help me recover after hard efforts and races: http://www.shopcompex.com/
5. My bike! Argon18 E-118: fast, comfortable, and GOOD looking!! www.argon18bike.com
6. TYR Freak of nature/Goggles/Torque Swimskin- the fastest and most comfortable wetsuits/swimskins on the market! I've been wearing the same pair of goggles since the mid-90's...god help me if they ever discontinue them: www.tyr.com
7. Coeur Race kit...duh ;) Best, most comfortable, non chafing kit out there. AND good looking! www.coeursports.com
8. Peets Coffee: Iced latte with an extra shot and 1pump of coconut syrup...takes me back to Hawaii and picks me up after a long day in the saddle!
9. Barnana: On the bike/run NATURAL energy chews...these dried, organic, NON-GMO bananas are chewy and sweet and give you great energy on the bike. Perfect fit in my bento box! www.barnana.com
10. Gray Wheels: These have been on my race bike for three years now and are always reliable, strong and don't knowck me over in the Kona crosswinds! www.synergysport.com