Triathlon Training Camps
2020: San Diego & Lake Placid
- MARCH 14-17th, 2020: SAN DIEGO Registration for this camp is now closed for 2020 so join us in Lake Placid (see below) or in 2021!
- JUNE 12-14, 2020: LAKE PLACID Join us! Register HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. May I attend if I'm a beginner triathlete?
Absolutely! We will have workouts for all levels.
2. Will I need to bring a bicycle?
Yes and we recommend that you bring a road OR a tri bike.
4. Can I send my bike ahead of time and get it unpacked and built up?
Yes. Please contact us for instructions.
3. Will I need to have a car?
Yes. Camp attendees will be responsible for their transportation to the resort and to workouts that are offsite. You should plan on renting or driving your car if you don't have a confirmed car pool partner.
5. Is the food gluten free and/or will there be a vegetarian option?
Yes, we cater to all food allergies. We will ask and order food accordingly.
6. I'm injured and cannot participate in some of the events. Can I still attend?
Yes. You may still attend and join in any activities for which you believe you are capable.
7. Can we buy clothing at the camp?
Does the Pope wear a funny hat? Yes for sure and there will be some screaming deals!