Ladies....come camping with us!
Our Women's Triathlon Spring Training Camp is set for March 21st through the 24th and we'll be in sunny SoCal. More specifically, we'll be in beautiful Carlsbad, CA - the birthplace of the sport of Triathlon.
And if that wasn't enough to get you ready to train, your coach this year is none other than Hawaii Ironman Champion, ITU Champion and Olympic Silver Medalist - Michellie Jones!
We'll make sure you are surrounded by encouraging, fun and like-minded women who know how to train hard during the day and play hard once the work sessions are done. And Coach Michellie will make sure that you both push and enjoy yourself and leave a more advanced athlete.
Your full camp package includes:
- Structured and coached training sessions from tri legend Michellie Jones! Did we mention she is ALSO an ITU World Champ & ParaOlympic gold medalist? As a Carlsbad resident, she knows all the best routes!
- Three nights of lodging at the beautiful Carlsbad Sheraton Resort & Spa
- Five meals - two light breakfasts, two lunches and one group dinner
- Coaching lectures
- Sponsor swag & input
- A chock-full Coeur goodie bag
- SAG and mechanical support
- Lots of love and laughs with Coeur staff and your campmates.
To Register, just click here: - Coeur Camp Registration Site