Denim Fitted Run Shorts
Denim Fitted Run Shorts
Fitted Run Shorts
These fitted shorts with loads of pockets are perfect for long runs, strength sessions, yoga or whatever. Pairs great with our matching super-soft, sweat wicking tanks.
Features & Benefits
- 5" inseam to eliminate any chafing on the inner thigh
- Two side pockets
- One secure rear pocket with zipper
- Quick-wick, UV-Cut, anti-microbial, nylon-spandex blend
- Free shipping on all standard U.S. orders
- No-hassles returns and exchanges within 60 days of your ship date
Model Taylor is 5'10" and is wearing a size MEDIUM
Taking Care of your High Performance Cycling, Triathlon, Run and Swim Apparel from Coeur
We select and make only the highest quality of fabrics for the running, cycling, swim and triathlon specific Coeur clothing. Despite the rigors you put it through, however, Spandex and Lycra are still very delicate fabrics. This allows them to be sleek, fitted and high-performing. But to prolong a garment’s life, you need to take proper care of it.
When laundering your item in the washing machine, please do not wash with any rough or “scratchy” other items, i.e. velcro, timing chip straps, zippers, snaps, hooks. These pieces can easily “drag” or “pill” your Spandex/Lycra garment. Also, do not use any harsh detergents or bleaches. If you must wear your suit in a chlorinated pool, be sure to rinse it thoroughly with with fresh water afterward.
Take good care of your high-performance garments and they should function beautifully for you for a long time. In summary:
- Wash with rough trims such as jeans with zippers and rivets, anything with velcro or hooks.
- Use harsh detergents or bleaches
- Wear in chlorine UNLESS you thoroughly rinse it afterward.
- Dry on high heat. Hang dry for best results
Just so you know, every time a piece of our gear gets thrown in the drier, on high heat, somebody at Coeur cries just a little.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
That's right folks. We obsess over quality and customer service and that's why we're one of the few, if not the only, company in the triathlon industry that offers free U.S. Shipping and free, no-hassle returns.
So, shop with confidence and don't worry one bit about your order. If something doesn't fit perfectly or you just change your mind for any reason, we'll take it back.
We ship orders to locations in the U.S. for Free! Let's face it, nobody wants to pay for clothing and then have to pay to have it delivered too. That's why standard U.S. orders will be shipped at no additional cost. We ship via USPS and will email you the tracking information as soon as the order is off on its way to its new, happy home. If you need something FAST, we have expedited shipping options also and we only charge the actual cost, not any bogusly high amount.
Please note that rush orders received before 1 p.m. PST will go out the same day. Orders made after 1 p.m. will go out the next business day. For expedited orders, UPS DOES NOT reliably deliver on Saturdays. So a 2-day order placed on Thursday won't arrive until the next Monday or Tuesday. The same is true for orders placed on Saturday. Often we are in the office to ship the order out, but just as often we are outside on our bikes pedaling through the Santa Monica mountains on the weekend. :)
We also provide Free U.S. Returns! Just fill out the form HERE. You MUST include your order number. Then just print your return label slap it on the package and ship the item(s) in back to us from your local Post Office.
If you are sending back multiple orders, you only need ONE return label.
If you placed an order with international shipping, just pop what you need returned or exchanged and ship back to us at:
And before you send your gear back, we would love your feedback!
Please fill out this short survey to let us know why you are wanting to return or exchange and we'll send you a unique code for $10 off your next order.
Do I need to put anything in the return package?
Yes! You must include your order number and action you want to see taken on the return card sent with your order.
Still having trouble? That's ok, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you. Please give our small staff at least 24 hours to get back to you.
What can be returned?
Anything within 30 days for a full refund unless it is marked sale making it final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges. But please make sure the hang tag and the care labels are attached. It must be clean and scent-free. For swimsuits, the hygiene sticker must also be in place and untampered with. Accessories like socks, headbands and waterbottles need to be unused. Otherwise you will get a store credit as long as the items aren't damaged since we won't be able to resell that item. Accessories MUST be in unopened original packaging to be returned.
That pretty much covers it, but please ensure the following:
- Send back within 30 day purchase period
- Please make sure original sizing and hang tags are attached
- We cannot guarantee that the item you wish to exchange for will still be in stock when your order arrives at HQ so we suggest placing a new order for that item to insure that it doesn't sell out beforehand.
- If a specific discount code was applied to that order that you wish to reuse, reach out to email@example.com and we can take care of you!
- Please be sure the garment is clean and scent-free (ahem, laundry detergent)
- Swimsuits must have hygiene sticker in place and untampered with
- All garments are subject to inspection
- Send the garment(s) to the address below. If you are in the U.S., you can return the gear free when you print out your shipping lable.
Lastly, please allow us up to 10 days to process your returns and exchanges from when it arrives at our headquarters. We are a small team and we aim to address your needs in a quick and timely fashion!
Coeur Sports is Kindness That You Wear