Roll It Forward Program Overview and Rules
At Coeur, we love endurance sports. We've seen that more often than not, when people take that first step (or pedal stroke), they began a journey that is incredibly rewarding. They are frequently introduced to new friends and health and fitness becomes a bigger priority in their lives.
We have mentioned this before, but even though Coeur is small, we have big aspirations. By and large, they are not financial aspirations. Rather, we want to do as much as we can to promote lifestyles of health and fitness. We want to draw people into endurance sports and to create a community of supportive and encouraging women.
We try to do that through our ambassador team and the races and companies with whom we partner. We also try to do that through programs that we lead or sponsor.
The Roll It Forward Program is one of those programs. In partnership with Argon Bikes and All3Sports, we are giving away a brand new Argon E112 Bike to the woman who we think will be an amazing ambassador for endurance sports and a healthy lifestyle.
The program is called "Roll It Forward" and here's how it goes down.
The Entry Process
Just go to our Facebook Page and click on the Roll It Forward Contest. Upload a two to three minute video that answers the following questions:
1. Your first name and a few words about your background
2. Where you live
3. Why you'd be a great ambassador for endurance sports and a healthy lifestyle
4. How would you go about promoting endurance sports and health & fitness?
5. Why (other than the free bike) would you want to be an advocate for endurance sports, health and fitness?
6. A few interesting facts about yourself.
7. What have you heard about Coeur Sports, All3sports and Argon bikes?
8. Why else might you be selected as the winner?
9. When you are ready to get a new bike, we'd ask that you give (not sell) the one you receive fro this contest to another new entrant (or potential entrant) into endurance sports. How will you select that person?
10. Is there anything else, you'd like to share?
The Judges and the Criteria
A panel of seven judges will select the winner. They will select the entry that, in their sole opinion, best answers the seven questions listed above. The number of votes may also influence their decision but will not be the deciding factor. They will also take creativity and artistic composition into account as they select the winner.
Entries will be accepted starting May 15th and the contest will remain open until June 15, 2014. The timeline may be extended if the judges determine that that is in the best interest of the promotion.
By entering the Coeur Sports- Roll It Forward contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and to accept as final all decisions of the judges appointed by Coeur Sports.
- There is no cost to enter
- You do not have to “Like” the Coeur Sports Facebook or any associated page or site to win
- All entries must be original works created solely by the entrant and by entering, entrant warrants that such entries are their own original works with full copyright owned by the entrant and no other person or entity.
- This contest is in no way associated with or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter or any other entity other than Coeur Sports.
- You may enter only once and submit only one (1) Video.
- The contest is open to women in the United States but you must be able to pick up the Bike in Atlanta, Georgia or arrange and pay for shipping of the bike to you.
- Entrant must be 18 years or older.
- Copyright of the video is transferred to Coeur Sports.
- By entering this contest, entrants are giving permission for the videos to be displayed on www.coeursports.com and on its YouTube, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Entrant acknowledges that they have sufficient permission of any recognizable models or other persons appearing in the videos to be able to grant to www.coeursports.com the right to publish their videos submission online, and hereby grant to Coeur Sports such right.
- Entries must be submitted online as You Tube videos and the link emailed to Rollitforward@coeursports.com.
- Entries may be shown on the Coeur Website, Facebook page and YouTube Channel
- Entries considered not complying with the rules and conditions of the contest or in the judging panel's discretion, inappropriate or offensive will be disqualified
- If the contest cannot be run as planned for any reason, including computer viruses, tampering, technical or other problems Coeur Sports reserves the right to delay or modify the contest.
- Taxes, if any, on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Shipping costs, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winners will be notified by email and on the Coeur website and Facebook page
- This contest will not include entries from the state of Rhode Island
- This contest is governed by the laws of the State of California
- This contest is void where prohibited by law
- Coeur Sports will not be responsible for any costs associate with creation or submission of the videos