The Coeur Women's Triathlon Training Camp
Posted on January 02 2020
Triathlon Training Camp, Carlsbad, CA March 12th - March 15th
Happy 2020 everyone! We can hardly believe that a new year is upon us. We certainly want to do our part to make sure you're set up for success this year, so we're excited to announce that our Women's Triathlon Camp will be back again.
This will be our third year in a row hosting the camp in beautiful Carlsbad, California and one of the main goals will, once again, be to get all of you amazing ladies together in person.
Just like last year, we'll be using the incredibly Sheraton Resort and Spa in Carlsbad as home base and we'll continue to offer a variety of packages that can accommodate a wide range of budgets and schedules.
The camp will kick off in the afternoon on Thursday, March 12th and we'll sweat, laugh and train all the way until Sunday afternoon. If a Thursday start is challenging for you, we'll also offer a Weekend Warrior package that starts on Saturday which is just in time for our epic ride up Palomar Mountain.
One of our changes this year relates to Coaching. We're super excited to announce that we're partnering with our sisters at Hardcoeur Coaching for our Carlsbad Camp.
The amazing ladies at Hardcoeur have decades of experience and deep passion for all things swim, bike, run. They are all competitive triathletes and wonderful coaches. They share our values and will make sure you get the most out of your time at camp.
While there will be plenty of coaching and training, we'll also make sure we carve out some time for fun. Our private shopping spree will be back and we'll continue to offer talks from industry experts. Plus, we'll provide a great group dinner where we can trade stories from the camp and share a few laughs.
So, let's get your season off on the right foot and also work on your tan a bit in beautiful sunny, southern California at the Coeur Sports Training Camp!
Click below to go to the event registration site.
Happy Training Everyone!
Your friends at Coeur Sports
p.s. We have included a list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. May I attend if I'm new to triathlon?
Of course! We will have workouts for all levels.
2. Will I need to bring a bicycle?
Yes and we suggest that you bring a road bike if possible. We will be climbing Mount Palomar on Saturday and a tri bike would be a handful on that ride.
3. How much does it cost? We have a variety of options and price points that range from $1,499 for the full package which includes a private room and meals for four days down to $249 if you just want to attend for the weekend and find your own lodging. Just click on the Register Here link above to go the events.com website where you can see all the details and all the options.
4. How hard are the workouts? Our sisters at Hardcoeur coaching want you to have a great camp, so they will have a variety of options so you can pick the appropriate level. You will be able to move between groups so you can join the hard workouts on one day and take it easier the next if that's preferable.
5. Will I need to have a car?
Yes. Attendees will be responsible for their transportation to the resort and to workouts that are offsite. We will assist with setting up car pools but you should plan on renting or driving your car if you don't have a confirmed car pool partner.
6. What weather should I expect and what clothing should I bring?
Southern California is known for it's beautiful weather, so plan on sunny days with the temperatures in the mid 50's in the mornings with highs typically in the mid 60's. On Saturday, we'll be biking up Mount Palomar and the temperature can drop as you get near the top of the peak. So, be sure to bring some cold weather gear for this epic ride.
7. What are the closest airports?
Carlsbad is 36 miles north of the San Diego International Airport and 53 miles south of John Wayne Airport (in Irvine, California).
8. Can we buy clothing at the camp?
Yes. We will have clothing for sale at the event.